The Kingdoms of Celair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writing rules

2 posters

Go down

Writing rules Empty Writing rules

Post by Breyan Norrey Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:06 am

Kristin, I forgot to mention a few posts ago, that I try hard not to write for your character. Even though I did just a bit. I tried to keep it minor and within my perception of her behavior. It was only to move the story along a bit. If at any time I annoy you with something, let me know.

So far, I think we mesh really well. You seem to interpret the direction I go, and continue it wonderfully. And I try to do the same with you.

I knew Serethiel would never run from a fight, and I would have been surprised if she did. But Breyan needed to learn that about her.

What are your thoughts so far? Im really enjoying things.

Breyan Norrey

Back to top Go down

Writing rules Empty Re: Writing rules

Post by Serethiel Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:00 pm

Hey. Sorry I only just saw this. It doesn't let you know when someone posts a new topic, only any replies afterward. I'm perfectly fine with you writing a little for my character and I understand it. I've written with other people who have done that as well. I will let you know if I don't agree with something.

I really like the story so far as well. I'm curious about your character though since we don't yet know a whole lot about him and it will be interesting to see how he and Serethiel get along after the fight.

Serethiel
Admin

https://kingdoms-of-celair.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Breyan Norrey Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:14 pm

Wow I had replied back on the 12th with a lengthy bit, but for some reason now, Im seeing it didnt post. I hope you didnt think I lost interest. I was simply waiting on you. But now I see it didnt go through. I'll have to remember what I wrote and try to recreate it. Sad

It might have to wait until tomorrow however. Long day.

Breyan Norrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum